.. Pieces Of Me ..

September 26, 2010

My Puppy Love

Posted by THE PERTINACIOUS DREAMER at 1:27:00 PM


And they call it "puppy love"
Oh I guess they'll never know
How a young heart really feels
And why I love her so


I had my very 1st puppy love when I was 7 years old, yeah back in elementary school era, where boys really looked cute wearing tight trunks (LOL).

M.H & Y.J 1st day at school
First day at school, I noticed a really cute boy named "M.H". He was taller than me and definitely thinner. He has light skin (in fact he's the whitest boy at my class ^_^) and he has curly brown hair. He looked different than any other boy at my class, we even started  to call him "BULE" (Bule is a "name" that we use to call a western foreigner). Lucky me, I sat next to him on the very back of the class (haha). I don't know if he even remember this, but I do. He taught me to play imaginary race car during class ^_^
Until this very moment, I still remember his exciting face's expression when he was imitating the sound of a race car. 

We spent 6 years together at elementary school, I like him from the very 1st day and I have no idea when exactly he started to feel the same. Back at that time, love is a much simpler feeling : all I know was.. I was really happy to go to school to see him, to watched him play with other boys, to just sat next to him and heard his jokes, to played rounders or baseball with him during sport class (oh yeah.. I always wanted to be on his team.. and passed the ball only to him haha silly me).

The more we grew, the less we talked to each other. We didn't joke around like we used to when we were at 1st grade. The 'shy' feeling started to take control, but it didn't change the fact that I liked him a lot. Ahh.. I remember one time when we were on our way home from school, he shook my hand, our friends watched that moment and they stupidly cheered for us. My cheeks turned REDS..!!! At home I smiled for the next 24 hours, remembering that hand-shaking-without-talking-moment LOL.

M.H & Y.J : 6th grade
On 6th grade, we started to have the guts to talk to each other via home telephone, but of course at school we kept our mouth shut as always. We talked almost everyday on the phone after school, and after 6 years he finally said it to me that he liked me. So we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend (haha finally...). But we almost graduate from elementary school at that time, and I was really sad when he told me, his family would move to another city and he couldn't enter the same junior high school with me. It was my 1st cry over boys (haha never knew that this would happen a lot on my next chapters of life). We never actually said "goodbye" but we went seperately. 

Once in a while, he wrote me some letters and called me on the phone. He once surprisingly visited me, when I had a drama performance at junior high school. I was really happy to see him again, he walked me home, not much saying a word, but he gave me a very sweet letter, telling me how much he missed me since the last time he saw me.

M.H & Y.J become friends
Time goes by, I have no idea what actually happened but we're kinda lost contacts for few years, and next thing I knew.. we were already in senior high school and became someone else's lover. We started to talk on the phone again, when he knew that my dad passed away.  But this time we talked in a much wiser way ^_^.
Since then we keep communicating in a good way, and once in a while we held a gathering with our other elementary school classmates. It's really fun to hang out with him again, we changed a lot but I can still feel the 'shy' feeling somehow, maybe it's because we barely talk to each other face to face for the past years. But yeah we're working on it.. and we become friends.. very good friends.. ^_^

I still see M.H as a sweet innocent boy who gave me funny and sweet memories back in elementary school. And I really thank him for that, because we both can laugh about the silliest things we've done on our childhood. I thank him for the friendship we have now, though we still live in different cities, and I always wish and pray him the best in his carier & love (^_^)v

xoxo

ps : M.H ... you were my puppy love 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Pertinacious Dreamer Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review